Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s so special about PADHAT?
It looks like a regular hat but in reality it provides protection and comfort that every kid needs.
2. How do I make sure I order the right size?
If you have correctly measured the head circumference and chosen the size according to our size chart we guarantee that it will fit. The hat also has an adjustable velcro to fit most head shapes and sizes.
3. Can PADHAT be used just as a regular hat?
Yes, PADHAT provides the same features as a regular hat and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
4. Is the built-in padding allergenic or harmful for the skin?
No, the materials have been tested and show no allergenic signs or any other harmful results.
5. Can I machine wash and tumble dry it?
Yes, it can be machine washed at 30° C (86° F) and tumble dried at gentle/delicate mode.
6. Can I return the product if it doesn’t fit as expected?
Yes, if you wish to return/exchange a product for reasons pertaining to size or quality defect, you may return your order within 15 days of the purchase. The returned goods do not need to be in their original packaging, however, they do need to be in a sellable condition - unworn and unwashed.
Didn’t find an answer to your question? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.