Information Pad Hat May Collect from Customers
may collect and process the following data about customers:
- Information and documentation that the customer provides by filling in the Application form on PAD HAT’s Website www.Pad Hat.com (hereinafter – “Website”). This includes information provided by the customer at the time of using the Website, subscribing to or requesting further services/support. PAD HAT may also ask the customer for any additional information, when they report a problem with the Website;
- If the customer contacts PAD HAT, a record of that correspondence/communication is retained;
- When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll, Google, Facebook) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Users can opt-out of these companies collecting their information on this website;
- PAD HAT uses third party tool HOTJAR to record anonymously users behavior on website in order to optimize and ensure best user experience. Users can opt-out of HOTJAR collecting their data on this website;
- Details of the fulfillment of the customers’ requests;
- Details of the customers’ visits to the Website including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that are accessed by the customers.
PAD HAT may collect information for system administration about the customer’s computer, including, where it is available, IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the Website users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Storage of Customers’ Personal Data
All information provided by the customers to PAD HAT is stored on PAD HAT secure servers. To ensure the highest possible security for the transmission of your data between your web browser and our website we use the 128 b Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL enables an encrypted transfer of information via the internet between web browser and web server.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, PAD HAT cannot guarantee the security of the data the customers transmit to the Website and therefore any transmission is at the customer’s own risk.
Once the customer’s information is received, PAD HAT will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access.
General Uses Made of the Information
PAD HAT uses information held about the customers in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the customer and for their computer;
- To provide the customer with information, products or services requested from PAD HAT or which PAD HAT feels may interest the customer, where the customer has consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the customer and PAD HAT;
- To notify the customer about changes to PAD HAT service.
Other Uses of the Information
- If a legal/ natural person is a new customer, and where PAD HAT permits selected third parties to use the customers’ data, PAD HAT (or third party) will contact the customer by electronic means only if the customer has consented to this.
- If the customer does not want PAD HAT to use their data in this way, or to pass their details to third parties for marketing purposes, the customer should inform PAD HAT by email.
- PAD HAT does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but PAD HAT may provide them with information about PAD HAT customers. PAD HAT may make use of the personal data collected from the customers to enable PAD HAT to comply with the advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of Customers’ Personal Information
PAD HAT may disclose the customers’ personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- If PAD HAT sells or buys any business or assets, in which case PAD HAT may disclose the customers’ personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If PAD HAT, or substantially all of PAD HAT’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case any personal data held about the customers will be considered as one of the transferred assets,
- If PAD HAT is under a duty to disclose or share the customers’ personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect PAD HAT’s rights, property, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of protection against fraud and risk reduction.
The customer has the right to ask PAD HAT not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. PAD HAT will usually inform the customer (before collecting their data) if PAD HAT intends to use the customer’s data for such purposes or if PAD HAT intends to disclose the customer’s information to any third party for such purposes. The customer can also exercise the right, at any time, to prevent such processing by contacting PAD HAT by email.
The Website may contain links to and from the Websites of PAD HAT’s partner networks/ advertisers/ etc. If the customer follows a link to any of these Websites, PAD HAT does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies of these websites.
Access to Information
The law gives the customer the right to access information held about them. The customer’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law.